Batch Video Transcoder for Linux/Unix System
I have written a batch transcoder script for Linux/Unix systems. Please test it out to see if it works for you.
(1) MEncoder compiled with LAME support
(1) Batch convert a list of files passed to the script. Widecards are allowed.
(2) Automatically skip non-video files.
(3) Use LAME MP3 for audio track.
(4) Parameters can be fine tuned by editing the variables at the top of the file.
(1) Place files to be transcoded in a writable directory
sansampeg <list_of files>
To see a brief help message, you can use:
(4) The transcoded file will be place in the same directory with the original filename, but with a mpg extension.
Last edited by cpchan; 07-11-2007 at 08:24 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.