android
Old 07-18-2012, 11:36 AM

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-18-2012, 01:03 PM
Ultra Senior Member

@jmwreck: sweet rig & excellent pics!!!

Old 07-18-2012, 01:18 PM

nice pics, I didn't know there was a silver fuze but I'm not surprised.

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Old 07-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I had a silver fuze a few years back,...no silver amp to go with it though - I'd still have both then.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:05 PM

Beautiful pics, jmwreck! Do you use anything to keep the Fuze and amp attached to each other?

I never saw a silver Fuze in the wild, but they were always the most expensive Fuzes sold online.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
@jmwreck: sweet rig & excellent pics!!!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkGood View Post
nice pics, I didn't know there was a silver fuze but I'm not surprised.
I took it with my I9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmashNow View Post
Beautiful pics, jmwreck! Do you use anything to keep the Fuze and amp attached to each other?

I never saw a silver Fuze in the wild, but they were always the most expensive Fuzes sold online.
I attached them using some 3M velcros cut to strips to match the size

Old 07-26-2012, 03:51 AM

These 3 are my travel companions for my everyday 1 and half hour travel to work. Sadly, my crappy digicam doesn't do justice on capturing their beauty. :P

Old 07-26-2012, 08:03 PM

As this is to post your portable audio collection, I was thinking of updating my post as I own couple new portable player. For the people who did see my last collection, I own quite a bit and I want to share it to you people out here in the internet.

Sansa Clip+
Capacities: 8GB + 32GB Micro SD
Rockbox

This is my current music player I use on the go in my everyday life. Mostly using it as either a podcast, audio-book, and my music collection. Now that I put a 32 GB in it, I am re-encoding my music collection at a better quality rate. The only issue I have with it now is the battery. It's starting to dying now. From a full charge, I can use it around 2-3 days before I need to recharge it. I am currently looking for another Clip+ but with the popularity of Apple product, it isn't easy to find one here .

Samsung P2
Capacities: 8GB

This player is something I wish I own this when it was out but never have the money at the time to buy it (was a Samsung fan as I use to own the T9 player). Now I own it, I use it once a while as a portable video player when I want to watch a video before I go to sleep or on the go. It's a good system but because of the limited space and a video encoder that you need to tinker a bit, I seldom use it that often. Good audio quality from the system (thanks for the sound effect and the DNSe).

Creative ZEN Vision W
Capacities: 30GB

This use to be my main video player where I put my favorite movie, TV show, and random video in and hook it up to my TV. It's a good player for video but lousy for a MP3 (it's really too big in size). Unfortunately, because of the dying battery and the limited in space, I eventually got myself another player to do most of my video collection. This still been use but now only for movie and video that is in wide screen. Been using this for more than a year now.

Microsoft Zune
Capacities: 120GB

This is my main video player which took over the responsibilities of my previous player. It's still in new condition as I got it from someone who didn't use it at all when he got it. This player include the video adapter which I use when I want to watch my show on the TV. It also include the remote control which is a saving grace for me (no need to go back and forth to change video). Battery is holding well and the massive hard drive space mean I can put as many show I want onto the player. The only issue I have with Zune is the Zune program. It's like the apple one where you can't really drag and drop into the system. You need to go through the system just so you can put the video in the player. This is the main reason I didn't put my music collection as it will become a nightmare for me. Other than that, it's a good system. Wish it didn't die this early here in Canada.

Sansa Fuze
Capacities: 8GB + 32GB Micro SD
Rockbox

This will be my next music/ video player on the go when my clip+ die on me. It's a good player (small enough to put in your pocket but big enough to watch video on the go). Rockbox made this player more useful for me as now I have additional stuff which I can use. Like Sansa brand, it's a good quality player which I respect the most. Unfortunately, the update one isn't as great from what I heard, which is a disappointing. Forgot to add that I now add the 32GB micro in it which will give me the necessary space for my collection when the time come to transfer them.

Continue.....

Last edited by john blade; 07-27-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Old 07-27-2012, 05:55 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Sweet!!!

Old 07-27-2012, 05:57 PM

Nice gear john blade

Old 07-27-2012, 09:31 PM

Thanks. I will add my next five portable player I own which I use even today.

PlayStation Portable 2000
Capacities: 8GB + 2 x 16GB Micro SD PhotoFast CR-5400
Hack

I use to own two PSP system. This and the 1000. My 1000 was sold now as I don't need it anymore. Before I own any audio Portable player, my PSP 1000 was my main player for few years. I mostly use it as an audio and video on the go. Unfortunately, space become a major issue for me with my PSP. Memory card (at that time) wasn't cheap and getting a 16GB would cost me around 100 dollars. This would force me to get the Clip+ and transfer my collection there. As for the 2000, I use to use it as a video player but eventually that was transfer to my Creative ZEN Vision W. Now, it's mostly use for PSP games and Homebrew goodies.

PlayStation Portable GO
Capacities: 16GB + 8Gb M2 Memory Stick
Hack

Originally not a fan of the PSP Go, but got this during when Sony is trying to sell them dirt cheap. It's a good portable size and do use it mostly for video player. Fun littler bugger for video but it's a bitch for playing some games (big hand issue). Music from this player is fine but I won't really think of using it for that.

Nintendo DS Lite
Capacities: Original R4 plus 3x 2GB Micro SD

Before I own a PSP, this is mine portable player for a time. Moonshell is the program I use to listen to music and video. Very nice system to play games and listen to music or watch video. Size is a major issue. 2GB isn't much and my collection start to fill up fast. Even with 3 2GB, it isn't really enough. I originally own 3 DS Lite. Unfortunately, one broke and can't be use anymore. This black one is still operational but I put it away now as I have another DS Lite which I modify the case as the original one scratch like hell. Also, the black one is the last DS Lite which I can use my original R4 flashcard without any issue. Bet Nintendo modify the later DS Lite not to work with flashcard.

GameBoy Advance Micro
Capacities: Super Mini SD Card plus 2GB Mini SD + Mini SD adapter with 2GB

This got to be my favorite portable player in my collection. Very small in size which I can put in my pocket without any issue. Can play GBA games and also I use it a bit for music and video player (yes, video as you need a program to convert it). A good system which I still use it even today. Unfortunately, the battery is slowly dying in charge. I now put it aside and use the flashcard on my DS lite. A good hidden gems I have to say.

Nintendo DSi XL
Capacities: 256MB internal Memory + 512MB SD Card

Yea, that's right. I use this for a time as my music player in home (not brave enough to use it outside). The music system on this DS is fine to use but I know right now, it isn't design for that. But still, good player for that short period of time.

Will continue next for my conclusion of my last few portable player.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:41 AM

I really need a million or more dollars.

Old 07-28-2012, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudohippy View Post
I really need a million or more dollars.
While I don't need any portable gaming systems, anyone could use that

Old 07-28-2012, 04:37 PM

I need to get a good camera before I can post pics, but my current set is:

Sony Walkman NWZ-E465 -> FiiO L5 LOD -> Digizoid ZO2.3 -> Shure SRH-940

The Walkman and the Digizoid line up very nicely in terms of profile, so now I'm working on attaching them together with a semi-permanent adhesive.

Old 08-01-2012, 07:01 AM

Old 08-01-2012, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmwreck View Post
*IMG*
how do you like the case? i bought one but took it off because it was too difficult to reach the power switch for me.

Last edited by WalkGood; 08-01-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Old 08-01-2012, 04:50 PM

IMG edited out of your quote above, please don't quote images right after it's posted, I'm sure the poster understands the question.

Old 08-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Samsung Moderator

Click on the pic to make it bigger

Can you identify them all?

Old 08-02-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebellium View Post

Click on the pic to make it bigger

Can you identify them all?
I can!!

Samsung P2 (x2), P3, CP3, F2, F3, Q1, Q2, Q3, R0 (x3), R1 (x2), U1, U5, U6, ST5, T8, Z3, Z5, TicToc (x2), YP-E32, YH-820, YH-J70; Cowon C2, J3; Creative Zen X-Fi Style; Sansa Clip+, Zip, Fuze; Diamond Rio PMP300; iRiver Clix2, H320

Old 08-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Samsung Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jörgemeister View Post
I can!!

Samsung P2 (x2), P3, CP3, F2, F3, Q1, Q2, Q3, R0 (x3), R1 (x2), U1, U5, U6, ST5, T8, Z3, Z5, TicToc (x2), YP-E32, YH-820, YH-J70; Cowon C2, J3; Creative Zen X-Fi Style; Sansa Clip+, Zip, Fuze; Diamond Rio PMP300; iRiver Clix2, H320

Hehe
Good try but the YP-F2 is not on the pic (left it in Berlin), the YP-Q1 neither (I have been lending it to a friend for more than a year now, I don't need this piece of s**t) and the Cowon C2 is not on the pic either. I disassembled it just after my review last year and never reassembled that other piece of s**t
The YP-U4, Archos Ondio FM and PMA400 are on the pic but not in my sign yet.

Tags
audio pron, daps, images, photos, pictures