android
Old 02-25-2007, 12:01 AM

Default Are you really satisfied with your sansa?

I thought a liitel bit and asked myself:
" Am i really satisfied from my player?"
For me, the answer is 50\50.
In the first i LOVED the player but now, i h ave a some problemes with it so i am kinda of hate it.
So... do you satisfied from your player?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-25-2007, 12:07 AM

wtf you made a new topic, just to add one new line? Edit ftw

And 'do you satisfied'?! You mean 'Are you..' ?

I'm pretty satisfied with my e200. First MP3 player I've ever owned. If I could do it all over again, I'd probably buy a Zen Vision: M though.

Old 02-25-2007, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny mushroom View Post
In the first i LOVED the player but now, i h ave a some problemes with it so i am kinda of hate it.
What kind of question is that? Allright, I'll take the bait.
1.My answer is YES
a.This is stuff is all new to me, I've only had it 1month
b.In the last week I've begun to learn how to use it properly(with help from other forum members
c.I took the time and researched what the best product fit would be for me
d.What problems are you specifically having that you kinda hate?

There are very knowlegable here that could possibly help you if you put the proper thought in your post.
Koss Pro 35a Titanium Headphones
Sanse Playlister Media Monkey Gold

Old 02-25-2007, 12:38 AM

I had the iPod Nano(1st mp3 player I ever owned) before I got my sansa e250r, and all I gotta say is, even though I loved my iPod, the sansa makes the iPod look like a piece of crap.

-So yes, I am very satisfied with my sansa.
-Also, since this forum is here, all I have to do is come here and ask about a problem, and someone is guaranteed to know how to fix it, so I'm not worried about any problems.

You said your having problems, just post what problems your having, someone somewhere must have fixed it, and could be a member of this forum website thing.

Old 02-25-2007, 12:55 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Yes I am satisfied. If you are not, then I suggest you sell your player and find something that satisfies you.

How To Remove the Hebrew Beta firmware

Old 02-25-2007, 12:56 AM

lol pyro you are so cranky. I love my player. The only player I had bought that I love. I only thing I don't like it, it doesn't have bookmarking and no good video options/playback.

Old 02-25-2007, 03:16 AM

First my elder son got one for his birthday, then my wife got one for Christmas and now my younger son wants one for his birthday in 3 weeks - so I guess you could say that in our house the Sansa is the dog's bo**ocks!

I'm the only one who doesn't have one - but then again I spend so much time sorting out the Sansa bugs that I don't have time to listen to music anyway!

Richard

Old 02-25-2007, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny mushroom View Post
Absolutely a great machine!

Old 02-25-2007, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardS-UK View Post
I spend so much time sorting out the Sansa bugs that I don't have time to listen to music anyway!

Richard

Richard, Listen while you work

And yes I’m very happy with my e260, it’s wicked mon!

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Old 02-25-2007, 08:25 AM

I'm happy with everything except that it Asian fonts don't work. I'll be keeping this player for a long time though, replaceable battery is a big plus.

Old 02-25-2007, 08:47 AM

Add me to the satisfied list. Using 1.02.15A right now and everything is fine, no more blue-striped screen (since I use MTP now) and no more hissing noise (since I deleted the mp3 files that caused it). What else? It's light, small but neither too small nor scratch-susceptible (you know what players I'm talking about, not just the ones from the "fruit brand" but some from the started-by-Sim-Wong-Hoo brand as well). It took a few drops from me and no scratch, no problem.
The only serious problem so far is that I accidentally put the ear buds under my (rocking) chair and crushed them with my 168 lbs + whatever the chair weight. So I bought a new cheapo pair and they keep on falling apart. I'm in the market for a new decent pair of ear buds right now.
Anyway, does anyone know how to remove ID3v1 tags one and for all?

Old 02-25-2007, 09:04 AM

Thumbs up

Oh, yeah, a great player, definitely one of the best out there. I like a flash player because I work construction and am always dropping the thing. This e260R handles it fine.

I use the Rhapsody version because I am a total music dog with broad tastes. The Rhapsody software is not my favorite and neither is the Sansa firmware that works with it but I hope things will get more sophisticated as time goes by.

I did a lot of research before getting this rig. My other players were frustrating cheapos. The Sansa turned out to be a really good player. Bravo.

Old 02-25-2007, 09:12 AM

I have 3 Mp3 players. The E260 is the best one of the lot. The problem with Mp3 players or any device is in most cases the people using them Vs the product itself.

Once I figured out the way the player was doing business the rest was easy.

The part that cracks me up is that people are quick to condem and slow to take the time to understand the product.

I have a Rio Chiba. Have to use Rio software to loa the machine, thats ok, pretty decent software.

I have a Sansa E140 with a 2 gig card, basically drag & drop thats ok. The Sansa E260 is the most flexible of the group with the best backlit screen. Once you find out how to sync, difference between MSC, MTP and how to set your tags the player is super.

Album art, not sure why people care about it anyway. Depending on how you set your backlight, mine is set at 15 secs the screen goes black anyway, I find the art an annoyance anyway.

I think many people keep forgetting the goal of the player. TO PLAY MUSIC, by e260 does that pretty well, then again so doesn't my e140 then again so doesn't my Rio.

Then again, so didn't the other 2 I had before these 3.

PS, I find this forum very helpful and made my life easier getting the e260 to work the way I WANTED IT TO WORK.

Thanks guys

Old 02-25-2007, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by testdasi View Post
The only serious problem so far is that I accidentally put the ear buds under my (rocking) chair and crushed them with my 168 lbs + whatever the chair weight.
testdasi, what’s this your new HACK & MOD trick?

Quote:
Anyway, does anyone know how to remove ID3v1 tags one and for all?
Easily accomplished, all your music files at one time, with this easy to use free shareware/software, Mp3tag . You should be able to learn how to with their help files, well written.

Old 02-25-2007, 10:36 AM

Yeah, I should post it in Hack & Mod.
How to completely destroy your Sansa earbuds
1. carefully place the earbud underneath a rocking chair so that the part of the rocking chair's legs not touching the ground is directly above the earbuds. Usually, it's the back side of the chair
2. Sit on the chair
3. Rock back and forth
This mod works best with heavy chairs and heavy people. Cars, bikes and trains may work too but have not tested due to potential health risk. Please note that if the chair-person combination is not heavy/hard enough, the earbuds will NOT be destroyed. Like I stepped on them a few times and they are still ok until I tried this mod.

Old 02-25-2007, 10:45 AM

I'm loving mine .
So far no problems and the best features for the money. Creative apparently has better sound quality but the Sansa sounds fine to me (with new earbuds).

Old 02-25-2007, 11:19 AM

Quote:
I'm in the market for a new decent pair of ear buds right now.
Just read a UK magazine review this weekend where they tested a whole load of headphones and earphones for mp3 players. The Best Buy was both the cheapest pair they tested and also the best sounding pair, the Sennheiser MX300, which beat some other brands on sound quality which were 3 times the price!

I might get some myself - they're £10 in the UK - probably about $10 in the US! They're also very robust and have passed the "ISO/IEC 9077 Rocking Chair Test", whatever that is!

Richard

Old 02-25-2007, 11:46 AM

Quote:
1. carefully place the earbud underneath a rocking chair so that the part of the rocking chair's legs not touching the ground is directly above the earbuds. Usually, it's the back side of the chair
2. Sit on the chair
3. Rock back and forth
This mod works best with heavy chairs and heavy people. Cars, bikes and trains may work too but have not tested due to potential health risk. Please note that if the chair-person combination is not heavy/hard enough, the earbuds will NOT be destroyed. Like I stepped on them a few times and they are still ok until I tried this mod.
Great mod and i totally love my sansa e250 it has just everything i wanted and i learned how to use my player correctly because of these great people in the website.

Old 02-25-2007, 12:26 PM

Quote:
2. Sit on the chair
3. Rock back and forth
If they’re your Sansa buds I wouldn’t sweat it, treat yourself and take some of dfkt’s recommendations. I for one would love to have a pair of the V-Moda, but I am happy with my CX300’s. Edit: would you like to borrow them the next time you rock?

BTW, once I left my Sansa buds in my pocket, ran through a wash & dry cycle and I’d swear they sounded better after they came out. They actually still work, but I don’t really use them unless I’m doing yard work.

Old 02-25-2007, 08:24 PM

I love my sansa. I have had no REAL problems with it. The only problems I have had have all been on my part by not knowing what I was doing before I did stuff. But thanks to all of the wonderful, knowlegable, helpful, insiteful people out here on this site that are all willing to help and explain all the solutions to my ID10T errors! I am very thankful for all the help that is available here to those of us that need it. I am also thankful for those out there that are willing to help and that don't make us feel like completely stupid idiots for messing up our players or for just not knowing how to do things.

THANKS to all of those who have ever answered any of my posts, no matter how dumb my questions.