android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2011, 07:00 PM

Unhappy *Car Adapter*(I Think) Is Damaging My MP3 Players

So I had a sony walkman and i wanted to listen to it in the car. I thought i found a car adapter, but im pretty sure it was actually a cord for the GPS. One end plugs into the cigarette lighter beneath the radio, and the other end fit in the headphone jack on my mp3. I turned the car radio on but it said that no auxiliary device was detected. So i unplugged my mp3 player, deciding to listen to it on my headphones instead. When I tried to turn it on, the screen stayed black, and i pressed all the buttons but nothing happened. I even took the battery out and put it back in, i pressed the reset button and held it, and tried to charge it. I came to terms with the fact that my mp3 player must have died of old age, so i went out and bought a new one. This one was called ECLIPSE and it seemed to work wonderfully. After downloading all of my music onto my new mp3, I decided i wanted to listen to it in the car, and preceded to hook it up to the same car adapter(as far as i know, thats what it is). And of course it didnt work, once again, and the screen stayed black. Now my new mp3 player wont turn on. I have tried all the same things, but its dead. It blew a fuse. Is there any hope to revive my mp3 player? What can I do?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]