android
Old 06-27-2011, 03:47 AM

Default Create/Edit playlists on a Mac - e250

Okay, so I got my e250 FOREVER ago. I'm 21 now, and I think I got it as a 16th birthday present. I think!

Anyway, I want a way to be able to add playlists to it. I have an iMac, and all the instructions that I can find are for WMP, and none for iTunes. I can't even transfer my music back to my old laptop (almost as old as my e250!) as that bricked recently. XP

Has anyone got instructions on how to do that? Also, once you have made the playlist, can you add songs to it from the player itself? Like when you open a song and can 'Add to Go List' from the menu?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-27-2011, 04:29 AM
Administrator

I don't have a Mac but I've read some posts in other forums about people having success with Songbird. The last time I tried it on a Windows PC it worked fairly well. After I installed the plugin for creating playlists things worked OK. I didn't try to manage my e250 with it but it worked on my Clip.

I felt the interface was really busy and didn't keep it. It did what I needed but there's a lot more alternatives in Windows so I went with one of those. It's free software and installing and uninstalling in Windows went smoothly. There's no doubt other alternatives to making playlists on a Mac but Songbird is the only one I know about.

Tags
e250, itunes, mac, playlist