android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players > General MP3 Player / PMP Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2013, 02:34 AM

Default cheap player that lets browse music by album cover art

I am looking for a an mp3 player that lets browsing music by album cover art. It is for my 5 year old kids - they play a lot of cds, but these get scratched and the cd player in the stereo that they are using is also acting up. The stereo has an audio-in which accepts headphone in (mp3 link in Philips speak). So I was thinking of ripping their cds to MP3 and putting them on an portable player. But I would like them to be able to browse the albums by covert art, not only by list. Another option is browsing by list + cover art. Since this is for kids, it should be reasonably 'cheap' (I am looking at Sansa Clip Zip price range or maybe a little bit up), sturdy and easy to use. Does such a player exist?

I have been reading a lot of manuals online for various players, but these are not always very clear. For instance, manual for SONY NWZ-E454 specifically states that it lets browse music by cover art (but this one is quite expensive and not any longer available locally),while manual for NWZ-E383 does not mention this feature. But is really missing from that model.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
album art, browse music, covert art, kids