android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen Micro

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2010, 07:01 PM

Angry creative zen battery swap?

Hi ive just joined your forum because I have read that there maybe a way to swap batteries? I have a zen mx or just zen whatever you call it, well it is completly bricked nothing i have tried so far has worked, there is no responce from it whatso ever no lights sound nothing.... it will not enter recovery mode and the pc does not reconise it. Any way I presume that the problem was because of the battery, when it died it just shut off went black no responce I had just taken it out of a pc without safley removing it which i think might, i say might have killed it. But i thnk the main issue is the battery, I have completly dismantled my zen and managed to unstik the battery from its place, I have a sony ericon battery at hand which seems to be exactly the same properties as the zen's. but but on the zen's battery there is a small circuit board which seems to be attached to the battery how do i safley remove this? and could someone help me by telling me how i resolder the battery circuit board to another battery?
thanks