android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen Vision:M

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2008, 11:13 PM

Default New ZVM 60GB owner, questions on accessories and firm ware

Hi

I replaced my Zen Xtra with a brand new ( old stock by now) Zen Vison M 60GB. I had a few questions and I wanted ask.

What are the best accessories still available for the ZVM 60GB ( its not the slim, its the fatty).

I would like a charger and a USB adapter that don't require Creative's adapter. I have seen alot of the cheap kits on ebay but I am reluctant to trust them. So for a wall charger and USB cable what is the best available, and where is the best deal? I also am looking for a case for it, it is the fatty, but here still are quite a few options there, what are the best cases for the ZVM ?

I downloaded the latest firmware from Creative, other than that is there anything else I should do before I start dumping mp3's into it?

Is there anyway to know the production date from the S/N? I am curious to know how long this has been on the shelf?

I like the ZVM compared to my 40 GB xtra, but its connectivity is a bit lacking with the proprietory dock. My xtra has been a real workhorse, I use it regularly at the office and it still makes it 8 hours after all these years. But it was time for an upgrade and I wanted to get one of these while they are still available, and I didn't want to wait for creative's next release. 99% of everything I will ever do on this thing is listen to music.

Thanks All

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]