android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2015, 04:05 PM

Default archos 48 (500gb) synch / filesystem issue

Hello everyone
*I've ordered and received a refurbished archos 48 (500gb), *it looks perfect and really a good purchase..but I need some help with the songs synchronisation.*
As I connected the device to my PC (windows 7) the computer asked me to format the device as it couldn't be read...In fact in the archos settings I found an option to format in windows compatibility mode or in ext3 format.*
I also downloaded the program 'Paragon ExtFS for Windows' which let me see the device connected with ext3 filesystem.*
The problem is that in both case I can copy and paste the songs in the music folder of the device, but the only way to play them is from the file manager (..none of the apps I downloaded from applib can see the songs, they say empty play list or no songs or similar).
I bought this device just for mp3 player function, I would like to be able to play all my music library shuffled or at least artist\album\custom playlist...Instead in this way I can only play songs one by one through the file manager.

Is that normal or it needs particular settings? Being an android, rooting or modding can solve the problem?

Thanx!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]