android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2013, 02:52 PM

Default replacement for zen x-fi2

I know you must get hundreds like this, but I'm looking to replace my zen x-fi2 and could use some help.
I've had it about 5 years and it's feeling it's age now. The touch screen is playing up, and it can take ages to turn on. It's a 32gb and is reaching maximum capacity. It was the first touch screen device I ever owned, but now the screen feels heavy and sometimes doesn't respond properly, or overreacts. The sound quality now seems outdated as well. It was miles better than the ipod I had before it, but just doesn't cut it now.

New mp3
It's main occupation would just be music, but the option of videos and radio would be nice. I don't need it to access the internet or anything like that.
32gb expandable memory minimum.
Something that is easier to create playlists on, both on the computer and on the go. I never really got the hang of the zen's playlist creators. It took me 3 years to learn I could make them on the computer, and it's just so slow creating them on the go.
Screen no smaller than the x-fi2, and preferably more responsive.
Battery life has to be fairly good too. When I travel it's generaly for a minimum of 6 hours. My zen can do a 6-10 trip and back without needing charging. As long as I'm not manualy switching between songs or changing playlists too often.
But mainly one that sounds good. Audio quality is what is really prompting me to replace the zen. I love it to bits but it's reaching the end.
Price wise, under 300.

Thanks.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]