android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players > General MP3 Player / PMP Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2013, 04:27 PM

Default Does anyone know of anything similar to the ipod touch w/ music/video/camera etc?

I bought an ipod touch a couple years ago and never again will I make the same mistake, under a year it broke! I went to the Apple store..they couldn't do anything about it..ugh. horrible company, will never purchase their crap again, $300 down the drain...and for what? I'll never be so stupid again...I'm still in shock at the poor quality of their products. I also find their laptops/computers to be way overpriced for the amount of gigabytes/ram/memory etc they have..you can find MORE for LESS.
IF you do your research...

Anyways, sorry for the rant, I'm just really upset that I wasted so much money..

I was wondering if there's anything I can get that's similar to the ipod touch, what I need is for it to have:
-music
-camera/able to take pictures and record../decent quality.
-internet
and preferably a touch screen..but if not that's ok.

and then if possible I would also like something that includes games etc..just all the things of an ipod touch..

Nothing from Sony please! I don't trust the brand for some reason..

It's too bad they discontinued the Samsung Galaxy Player, I was really looking forward to this...but I need something asap..what would you guys recommend?

-Thanks in advance! =)

Last edited by A007; 05-04-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]