android
Old 03-02-2007, 01:49 PM

Default SanDisk c150 Playlist help

I am having trouble creating Playlists with the Sandisk c150 2 gig I have called their tech support twice, but they do not help much.

Here is basic question without details.
How do you create a Playlist for the Sandisk c150??

More details of the problem.
Presently on my PC I have about 350 songs in basic folders in "My Music". I have catergorized them into things such as "Metalica's Greatest Hits", or "Classic Country", etc.... When I first downloaded the music into the MP3 player the songs were placed in Alphabetical order. I wanted them organized into the different folders. Therefore I used Windows Media Player and sychronized the music. Doing this the songs were then organized into such catergorizes as "album", "artist", "genre", ect... The irritation is I see the tab "Playlist" on the mp3 player as well as see the tab "Playlist" on the Windows Media Player on the left side of the screen when using the Library tab. I simply can't figure out how to place songs into the "Playlist". I tried dragging and dropping, creating a playlist in the Windows Media Player and then sychronizing the list, and still no songs qppear in the Playlist. Either I'm doing something wrong, or maybe the MP3 player is defective.

Basic Question: How do you create a Playlist in the Sandisk c150??
Thanks!!!!!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-06-2007, 09:45 AM

Default Problem solved by dgoebel

For others out there with my problem I thought I'd response with how I fixed my own problem.
I simily used the software rhapsody that came with the mp3 player and created playlists and they transfered to the sandisk.