android
Old 07-11-2006, 08:25 PM

Default please help me

i just bought an iriver clix for my wife a few weeks ago, she loves it. she has ripped 254 songs onto our home pc w/ the wmp that came with the disc and has xferred them to the clix. she hasn't had a problem until she tried to play som songs and it just skipped them altogether.
it has seemed to escalate though because when i hook it up to the usb cable it recognizes it in my computer and says that it is full but i can't access or view any of the files and on wmp it says that it is full and if you try to sync anything the program just sits there with an hour glass forever.

ontop of that now if you turn the clix on (unplugged from the pc) and you scroll through the menu to music > songs > then it resets itself or restarts, the only way i have been able to access the music is to go extras>browse device>[music]

in short i can't seem to sync the thing and when i try to access the music through music on the player it resets or restarts itself, and we are leaving on a 10 day trip to europe this thursday. please help if you can

Last edited by clixformel; 07-11-2006 at 08:27 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 07-12-2006, 10:23 AM

My guess is that, in most cases, not being able to browse through the music database would indicate a corrupt database. Have you tried the "Rebuild Library" option under the Advanced menu? Does WMP 11 freeze showing your Library if the clix is *NOT* attached, or is not actively trying to sync itself? If so, then follow this procedure to rebuild the WMP database also.

Last edited by DLF; 07-12-2006 at 10:27 AM.