android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Creative > Zen

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2014, 10:52 AM

I guess I'm a creature of habit. I really liked that player, but you're probably right, it isn't worth getting another one unless I find one for an excellent price, which is unlikely.

It's a shame Creative got so complacent. Do you think they'll ever recover? I too, remember when they seemed to have had a hundred different overpriced models out at once, which seemed foolish. In the age of smartphones that play music, lowering their prices would have been a smarter move. They should have just kept things simple and maybe followed Apple's example. A small, low-capacity player for casual use, a larger, high storage machine, and a machine that plays video and audio. I wondered who the hell was buying all this devices, as I can count count the number of people I know with Zens on one hand.

The touch screen is just one aspect of the Zen Touch 2 that made me unsure about it. For some reason, I don't like them, I prefer actual buttons. If the sound is inferior to that of some smartphones, maybe I should just get one of them.

Thanks.