android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by epithetless View Post
I do believe the Sleek Audio SA1 cable should fit the RP-HJE900. I know the SA6 cable does (although it enters at a right angle, instead of straight), and the SA1 cable looks to have the same barrel size (but straight, like the RP-HJE900's). Also, I'm not sure about the availability of Sleek Audio accessories outside of the US...but it's an option.
Thank you.

Talking of Sleek Audio accessories I can't find the wireless solution at all? Where is to buy the transmitter (3.5mm headphone jack one) and the receivers? Do you HAVE to buy their IEMs to get the receiver or...?

I read they provide 10hrs battery life, that's enough for a day at work for me, genuinely interested in this as a wireless solution, BT doesn't last long enough for my purposes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikerman View Post
Keep your eyes open at ebay--I picked up an extra cable that way.
Cheers, will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennhaven View Post
I don't have the E10s but I have the E30s and when a I got them I made the point that the close rankings to the HJE-900 on dfkt's spreadsheet don't adequately reflect the really significant difference.

I still love my HJE-900s and the E30s are still a backup pair for use only when there's a greater risk I might lose or damage the Panas. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with your purchase.
Interesting. I guess I thought that just because they sit above the E10s in the spreadsheet doesn't necessarily equate a slight better sound, the scale here is perhaps hard to judge, so I was hoping they would be a significant higher quality difference, this is good news to hear
For sure I have a few of the IEMs on this spreadsheet and agree on alot of the placements etc.