android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2013, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebellium View Post
. They no longer care about MP3 players.
And a the same time I think that also market no longer care about Samsung.
If their marketing managers are crazy and they think that all the people in the world should think as a Korean I think they can stay on their island.

In Italy supply chains like Mediaworld and Saturn ( Mediamarkt ) were usually Samsung fan. Now it's impossible to find a Samsung Mp3 player.
Ok, you'll say, they prefer to invest on mobile phones, but also here they shoe their geniality. They've removed the radio from the last top smartphone S4 ( "FM Radio is dead and now the radio is in streaming". ) As a result they sell more S3 than S4 and who wants to update his S2 or S3 looks to Sony, HTC or Motorola.

It's really a pity because Samsung was producing really nice tiny players. Personally I think that a player should be small and should be used only to listen music and radio. So there's no need of hi-res color displays to see also movies and pictures. About anybody now has a phone in his pocket with colour display to see pictures.
So they were market leaders with U and Z series and they're are throwing this market position in the thrash ?

If I find a end of stock U5 or U6 I'll buy it else when my U5 battery will definitively die... Bye Bye Samsung

Last edited by Ricky65; 08-18-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Tags
samsung, u7, yp-u7