android
Old 03-14-2013, 05:21 PM

Default lost tab 2

i recently lost my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0, on Monday afternoon while transferring buses. Yes im mad at myself and i only slept 4 hours that night then woke up, then took somethign to help me slepe and went back to sleep thankfully.
but ive been mourning my loss and loved the tab 2 7.0 as a mp3 player that i carried around with me in a zipper case. was perfect mp3 player and tablet in one. so much better than the SGP players.

anyone know of a good place to buy a samsung tab 2 7.0 from?
i book marked' amazon.com's tab 2 until i get the money to buy another one in April,,yes i have to wait three horrible long weeks until i have the money to buy another one...
i thought of going back to best buy where i bought the one i lost but i have to pay sales tax but i would do a store pickup and get it that day. hmm, guess i have to think if i want it now and pay more or get it later and cheaper through amazon .com

thought i'd post this. i feel like shit for diong something so stupid. I still have my 5.0 SGP but it's pissing me off with its gingerbread OS...i hate gingerbread after using the tab 2's recent jelly bean update. sigh. three long weeks. how am i going to survive? anyone got any ideas to make the time go by faster? im dying here with out it

I almost forgot...i have another question. when i buy a new tab 2 7.0, will it still get the recent jelly bean OTA update that my first one got? will it automoatically come with jelly bean or will it update to that later on ? thanks. i dont like ICS taht much and love jelly bean...so just wondering if it will still have Jelly Bean?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 03-14-2013, 09:03 PM

Use your 5.0 to "hold you over" till the one comes from Amazon, just for saving the money. As for what version of Android will be preloaded depends on the manufacture date of the one you recieve, if it was made after the OTA was released then it could have JB on it already, but even if it doesn't the update will be there waiting on you. when I got my Razr Maxx it got an OTA that day even tho they where fresh (like we had to wait for then to get sent to verizon, so they where fresh off the truck) fresh we still had to do that OTA.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel644 View Post
Use your 5.0 to "hold you over" till the one comes from Amazon, just for saving the money. As for what version of Android will be preloaded depends on the manufacture date of the one you recieve, if it was made after the OTA was released then it could have JB on it already, but even if it doesn't the update will be there waiting on you. when I got my Razr Maxx it got an OTA that day even tho they where fresh (like we had to wait for then to get sent to verizon, so they where fresh off the truck) fresh we still had to do that OTA.
Thank's. I will order it from amazon. i hate using my 5.0 but yeah itll have to do until i get it.

and thanks for letting me know about the JB update being available.