android
Go Back   abi>>forums > Marketplace > Classifieds

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 09:40 AM

Default FS - Sony NWZ-Z1050R 16GB Red player $150 CAD shipped

Hello all,

Up for sale is a Sony NWZ-Z1050R player. The R means Red color.

This unit is about a year old. I bought it last February. It came with a two-year replacement plan with accident coverage (drops, water spillage, etc.) so the sales receipt and the Sony Care papers are included.

Please note that this plan is valid in Canada only. Thus, Canada only please. Shipping is free (on me) through Canada Post.

Payment will be done through Canada Post COD. I will also cover this fee so you really just pay $150 CAD for the player.

It will come with the original data cable and two cases: The CKL-NWZ1000 and the CKM-NWZ1000R. Both were ordered directly from Japan and are unavailable in North America. No original packaging or other accessories are included.

This unit has received the v2.0 firmware update, which means Android ICS. A full recharge, Factory Reset (note that this does not remove ICS) plus a dual wipe (data/cache) will be done on the device prior to shipping.

This unit has some minor paint blemishes. It looks like the clear-coat covering the paint in some places have become "spotty". Pictures are available on demand. No operations/functions are affected.

Do note that music playing may stutter on this device.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited by 3602; 03-27-2013 at 10:14 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Closed Thread