android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2013, 10:54 PM

Default In the market, again. Sigh. (MEE CC51s died)

EDIT: I posted this in the wrong category by mistake. Would mods please be kind so as to move this over to the Headphones section?

^^ Says it all. My Meelectronics CC51 just...died. It served me well for close to 2 years. I handled it extremely carefully, kept it in the pouch whenever I wasn't using it and yet. Meh.

I absolutely loved it though. I would've bought the same thing again if it had a stronger cable, which wasn't a concern for me when I bought it.

I'm not willing to put up that kind of a budget now (skeptical, considering that I used the CC51s really carefully, and still having it die on me), so I'm looking at something cheaper. Been hunting around, and I found these - JVC Riptidz HAFX8B. Very cheap and supposedly seems to be a good performer.

There seems to be a ton of look-a-like models though, all from JVC- mostly around the same price as well.

Any idea how this one performs? Or any alternatives in that price range?

Thanks!

Last edited by Agent_milo; 03-13-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]