Go Back   abi>>forums > General Audio > Headphones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2013, 08:47 PM

You should update this list. A lot of those IEM's have come down in price and there are some new contenders on the market. ThinkSound makes some amazing IEM's and their customer service is extraordinary. What I like most about ThinkSound TS02's is the wood, which creates a lovely, earthy sound. Don't be fooled though. The TS02's do rock! Pair these with a set of comply T200 tips and you're in for a listening experience that most Shure customers won't experience. ThinkSounds newest product, MS01, is pretty awesome too but I do love my TS02. It retails for around $80. If you sign up for email offers ThinkSound sends out discounts for every new product. What I like most about this line is that they listen to feedback. They're constantly refining and improving so the TS02 you bought a year ago is going to be a different product from the TS02 that someone just bought. Not a huge difference but TS is always trying to improve. Did I mention they're a green company too? Yes, the packaging is made from recycled fibers, the cloth bag is as well and the IEM's are pvc free.

Amazon often has deals on these as they have used a bunch of them as demo IEMs. They are that good!

earphone, iem, in-ear phone