android
Old 02-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWont View Post
Not compatible with windows 64 bit :/
What isn't?

I'm running win 8 pro 64bit, my c2 works fine with it...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-05-2013, 02:12 PM

I put the USB cable in, it recognises it for a second and then goes, nothing happens, so won't be able to transfer any music... any ideas?

Old 02-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Is the cable completely inserted? Cowons have been known to have a slot that's so tight the cable seems to be fully in place but it's only partially connected.

Old 02-05-2013, 02:31 PM

such a newb, that fixed it.

The quality is unreal, but the stingy side of me is not so sure, plus the screen and no skip track button :/

Old 02-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Ultra Senior Member

iWont, i suggest you take time and read my review of the c2 in detail here. The various custom UI really helps.
Also please note that within the settings you can change how the +/- volume control buttons work, you can make them fwd/skip tracks etc when the player is in the 'Hold' position.
The screen is resistive yes, but multitouch capacitive is overkill tech for a device this size (imo), would you really want that and pay an extra $100 or so?
In reality my player has screen off for most of the day, my music collection replaygained so that volume is a constant from one track to another, and as the screen is in the hold/screen off position I can therefore skip a track easily by the push of a button.
This is a great DAP, but not so great PMP.