Originally Posted by TheTehk17
If it had a better GPU, higher display resolution, and sub-$300 price tag, I would buy it.
Yeah- that's a lot of IFs...and it's not going to happen. Wait till the Galaxy Note 3 comes out in summer, or until the Galaxy S4 comes out in April and buy a Note 2 or S3 unlocked, at "reduced" price. that's my plan. Then if I can envision making $100/month payments to AT&T, maybe hook it up later.
I keep waiting for there to be some announcement of a Galaxy TAB 6.0! That would really be the bomb (or is it "the schizzle these days?) . The 7.0 is almost perfect but just big enough that it's not going to be on my belt or in my pocket - which is really what I need for my daily device. Too bad.