android
Old 01-27-2007, 09:54 PM

Default Questions about F2

I'm considering the 2gig F2 and I was wondering...

1)Can I edit playlists on the go?

2)I'm using a Mac ( I know, but I swear, I hate iPods) and I know it will work but are there any known setbacks I can expect?

3)What are the big pros/cons vs. other MP3 players

thanks...

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-28-2007, 08:53 PM

Hello,

I'm a owner of the 2GB F2.

Pros: Great sound "Better then some damn iPod" Just set the EQ settings right and you'll be VERY HAPPY!!! Screen is not easy to scratch but it is easy to have Finger prints on "Bah, just clean it with your shirt or dry Cloth". Screen is bright and clear. Video is only based on you. Videos for me are fun to watch on here. I watch Family Guy and it's good.

Cons: Battery life is as suspected on COWON's test results by default settings but with different EQ settings and such the results may most likely vary. With mine I get around 16-18 but the results of default is 22hr. Going through Big/Small Image by a certain amount of time I noticed the player would soon start to mess up and the title In Grey font "Full or Fall?" Would appear under the Image but it was hard to see the lettering. This is from my experience and it went away. It's not a major threat.

Trust me get this and you'll be wanting to stay with COWON. I'm even considering buying the D2 later on.