android
Old 10-20-2012, 04:32 AM

Default Shuffle by Artist

I just got my C2 and love the SQ. I'm coming from a Fuze+ where the interface really didn't bother me much. Although most reviews seem to say the on the C2 is awful, I don't find it bad at all, a little lacking and illogical but that can be gotten used to. one thing I can't figure out is how to shuffle by artist. I understand how to shuffle all or shuffle within a folder. My files are in Artist folders with subfolders for each album so I want to shuffle in the parent folder and it's subfolders. Anybody know how to do that?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 12-26-2012, 01:08 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Create a 'Favorites' playlist? Go to Folders (not browsing via artist or album etc) and add that way, can then add multiple files/folders in one go.

Old 01-04-2013, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
Create a 'Favorites' playlist? Go to Folders (not browsing via artist or album etc) and add that way, can then add multiple files/folders in one go.
Bruce, on the vertical menu you wrote about that feature is easy. Thanks for introducing me to that menu.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Ultra Senior Member

The only drawback I can think of (with the cowon c2 and those custom menu's we have) is that once u have created some 200 odd favorite songs (max is still 256 files i think), there doesn't seem to be a way to delete all those songs (ie clear the favorite section). Instead you have to delete one by one, which takes a couple of minutes, a tad annoying.

Tags
shuffle