android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip252 View Post
If there was popping in a song that I could reliably identify as being due to a updated build I'd file a bug report. The developers can't check problems they aren't aware exist. If they know about it they might find a solution that would enable me to continue using Rockbox the way I prefer.
But can I post the song? I probably won't be able to extract a sample and still reproduce the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip252 View Post
Just the way the database works now makes me not want to deal with outdated builds. It's actually is usable now. There's any number of other features including keymap improvements, a better radio screen and playlist handling you'll be doing without but if that's what works best for, you go for it.
What changed in the database? I used 3.12 for a few weeks but didn't notice anything different.
Then again, I usually just pick an album and listen to it, and I don't fiddle with playlists too much (just to remove songs I want to skip when listening to an album - using the playlist generated for playback, I never actually used an external playlist)...
I never use radio either.

Last edited by vittau; 12-22-2012 at 07:35 PM.