android
Go Back   abi>>forums > Marketplace > Deals

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Administrator

E10 review here http://anythingbutipod.com/2011/08/s...ic-e10-review/

The plug is straight and the build quality is better than the S4 in my opinion. They're medium size, comfortable and lightweight. I wear my IEMs with the cables over ear and never have problems with them coming loose. Someone who wears them cable down would have to let you know how that works for them.

I didn't have the S4 at the time I got the E10 so I won't pretend to be able to remember the sound sig of the S4 accurately enough to do an exact comparison. My memory of the S4 is that the bass bled too much into the mids for my taste. Nothing truly objectionable but I never came to really like them.

I got away from the S4 due to build quality problems. The strain relief going into the speaker housing split and the sound started cutting out on one side. I got them replaced under warranty and sold them after letting the buyer know the problems I had. After a few months they told me they had the same problems.

To be fair, that was a common complaint I don't see as much now. It may be that the ones being made now are better made, idk.