android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > SanDisk Sansa > Sansa Fuze+

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2012, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nektarios View Post
Roboturner913 while u own it and u use it,i saw some videos of fuze+ on youtube with and without rockbox.the difference was huge.with rockbox seems to be very fast and stable with its function at least for the few moments that the video was showing it.is there any serious problem that u have faced while u rockboxed it?
well as i said i owned the sansa clip+ which was very stable and i like it a lot,despite the the noise of its buttons especially at nights(click,click) and the small screen which in some cases was a little tiring for me, i was thinking while the cost of clip+ and fuze+(16gb) is about 20-30 euros to buy the fuze+.is there any difference in SQ or hiss noise while they have different processor?
thanks for once again guys!
keep on the good work so to "enlight" us all!!!
While I don't have a Clip+ I find no difference between the SQ of the Clip Zip and that and the Fuze+ so I wouldn't worry about that.

The main reason anybody would probably consider the Fuze+ over either of the Clips is because of the bigger screen. I like to have big album art, create Rockbox themes, maybe watch a video or two on occasion, etc. If you don't care about that stuff, then go with the Clip+ or Clip Zip.

I haven't had any major malfunctions with Rockbox, there are some minor annoyances since they're still in development but no big deal. With certain themes, the screen flickers a little bit when the player accesses the memory. Every once in a while the touchpad goes bonkers and either won't respond or goes super fast. That's happened maybe 3 times over a span of 3 weeks using it.