android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2012, 04:23 AM

Angry Zune HD duplicating artists

This is driving me insane. I have 5 songs by Coldplay, one of these songs being from the album Mylo Xyloto. Every single time I sync with the software, the Coldplay artist gets duplicated and Mylo Xyloto is seperated from the real Coldplay and placed with the duplicate. I've had this issue in the past, and I used to fix it by erasing all content and re-syncing it, but then it would just happen to another artist in about a week's time. Also, the affected song, Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, will just not delete off the device. I'll press "never sync with ____" a thousand times, and all that happens is the "on device" symbol will flash, and will remain the same.
I've tried going into the registry and making the device visible in Windows Explorer - from there, I just manually deleted everything by Coldplay (this worked for the same issue with Angels & Airwaves' "Call to Arms" about a month ago), but this time, the software will annoyingly refuse to budge.

Someone please help me because I am seriously about to throw my zune at the wall.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
artist, duplication, sync, zune, zune hd