android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2012, 09:36 AM

Help My Clip+ sounds a little to lively(even a lil harsh)

Hello abi community!

I am new to this site and to mp3 players.I just got my sansa clip+ 3 days ago and I was very excited to get my hands on that little thing because of all the positve reviews I kept coming across.I have never had a dedicated music player previously and I needed one very much recently because of my work out routine,being the clip as it is,I didnt look any further and bought it.Now the thing is that I have always used my smart phone as an audio player,my phone is the Galaxy s2 and before that the Xperia arc.I was very pleased and happy with both but s2 was just better,better than anything I have ever listened to and when I read all the reviews about the clip I thought it would as good as the s2 if not better and it.The "Normal" mode on the clip sounds a bit too trebly to me like you know the S's comes out very strongly.I dont know the terms audiophiles use because I am just new to all this but I am growing very fond of nice sound quality and want that that s2 sound on my clip,sorry if it sounds stupid maybe the clip is meant to sound like that and is an ok thing for other people maybe I am not used to it but I will really appreciate it of some one helped me with the 5 band equaliser so that the s2 kinda sound(well balanced,clear not too bright just alright kind of) can be acheived.

Regards.

P.S If any one has already listened to the s2 they will know the kind of sound I am talking about but just note that I never used any presets,it was the normal original sound.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
clip, galaxy, s2, sansa, sound quality