android
Go Back   abi>>forums > General Audio > Headphones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2012, 02:57 PM

I see now, wow! I didn't know there were that many descriptions to describe the sound of a headphone. hehe. Since I'm a beginner at this, I have no clue what exactly I'm looking for but I'll try my best. I might be looking for a iem for everyday use and running (btw, the se215 really look great for that), might want them to be "analytical", hopefully that explains that I want to hear every detail possible according to the model and budget iem. I live in Mexico and the se215 is available also the sony's xba's, but their j-cord might not be great for running since that type of cord moves (hangs) too much to the left side, I had the ex71's, and now the ex300's. I read this review about the se215's and they say it sounds great and it's a winner for "more bang for your buck", that's why I lean towards those. But like I said before, I don't know much about iem's and sound quality and all that I just want something that is good quality to start with. Sorry if I sound stupid but I don't know exactly how to explain what I'm looking for.