android
Old 10-09-2012, 03:18 PM

Default Clip Zip - Selecting a Repeat option - bug? (Stuck on "Shuffle")

I created this thread on the Rockbox forums a few weeks back, but unfortunately I wasn't able to find out if anyone else was experiencing the same issue on the Clip Zip.

Quote:
Throughout this post I'm referring to this screen here:

I've found that when cycling through Repeat options using >> , Rockbox gets stuck displaying the "Shuffle" option. I can keep pressing >> and still "Shuffle" will be displayed. When I return to the Now Playing screen, a different Repeat option (such as A-B or All) may be shown to be selected. If I then go back to the above screen (the one with the Shuffle and Repeat options), Rockbox will display the correct Repeat option (i.e. the option that is currently in use).

It's just weird that when cycling through the options, Rockbox gets stuck on shuffle.

And to be clear, I'm talking only about the Repeat options (Off, All, One, Shuffle, A-B). The Shuffle options (Yes, No) can be selected without any issue.

I noticed this bug earlier today (with an older version of the dev build). I've updated to the latest one to see if this fixed the issue, but it did not.

I hope I've explained this clearly. :/
I updated to a new dev build yesterday and still had the same problem. Can anybody say whether they also have this issue?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 10-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Administrator

I find it happens in the Quick Screen on any of my Rockboxed players if the font in large enough to scroll side to side and the Repeat setting is in either the the left or position. If I reduce the font size so that it doesn't scroll I can make selections as expected.