android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin the Martian View Post
No wonder you only got 6-7 hours...lol.
Lol i'm blind as well as deaf

But seriously, alot of these claims of battery life are volume very low (even lower than Walkgoods ) and no interaction with the device whatsoever.
I can't stand not having a screen nice and bright if it can go that bright, and to have to compromise on such a basic feature to get you through a days worth of listening is a bit crappy. I live in Australia, is very bright here all year round, if using the device in well lit homes or outside you kinda have to have the brightness full. Its one of the reasons i rate the fuzev2 and i9 so much higher than the clip range as the increase in size ratio between the two vs the payoff in extra battery life and the ability to have brightness full and not worry about discharge throughout the day is well worth it.
I've said it before, the clip range is too small for the battery payoff, if it gave you 20hrs of real world use I wouldn't be saying this.