Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2012, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by WalkGood View Post
Can it be fixed? If not, you could sell for parts or gift it to another for parts.
Doubtful. First the menu button wouldn't press, then the power switch went loose, and now it doesn't seem to register being charged (although I can't tell since I can't switch it on!). If it's unfixable, I would be happy to pass it on if it could help somebody else.

Which do you prefer? Personally I’d get the less expensive one but you on the other hand might want the latest one, only you can tell for sure.
It seems like the i10 has a better interface and better battery life, but not £70 worth. Never bothered by having the latest one, and not particularly bothered by the interface - if I was, probably wouldn't bother with cowon at all!

Only if you find used or refurb but doubtful, at least with the J3 as it’s price has really gone up even used … BTW the i10 is like the s9 IMO.
In what way? I do find it hard to believe that each mp3 player's audio quality is so much better than the last, and I think s9, i10 and i9 all have BBE+ so would've thought they'd be all be much of muchness, but everyone seems to swear by the s9.

Edit: BTW just noticed you are a new member, welcome to abi
Thanks very much! Attracted by the name, sold by this sub-forum!