android
Old 05-18-2012, 05:21 AM

Default iaudio9 display protection

Hello Guys,

I'm looking for some good screen protector for my iaudio9.

Not against scratches, but for some serious protection. I had my screen broken and somehow I managed to get it repaired for free. However it took over a month and I dont want it to happen again.. (since the screen appears to be very fragile)

I have been looking for some plastic cases, but I couldnt find any that cover the screen.

http://www.amazon.de/Cowon-Transpare.../dp/B002UUUAQC

do you have any ideas...?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-18-2012, 05:45 AM

I donít believe anything; especially a screen protector which is designed to keep you from scratching it can keep the screen from breaking. Iíve had my i9 now for a long time, no screen protector or case and itís held up fine just by taking care of it and to be honest I hate covering up such a smexy device.

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Old 05-18-2012, 06:46 AM

by "not against scratches" i meant that I am not looking for a display foil like this one
http://www.amazon.com/atFoliX-FX-Ant.../dp/B0037A75Z8

And yes, usually I dont like covering up my mp3 player aswell, but I broke my display with very little pressure, and I think a mp3 player should be able to withstand that.
Besides I have heard from others having had the same experience

I simply dont want that to happen again

Old 09-18-2012, 05:17 AM
Ultra Senior Member

I also love the naked DAPness these days. I was a protectorwhore once upon a time, but in all that time i haven't even come close to damaging any of my devices. Perhaps you were just unlucky, or maybe yer one of those people whom doesn't have their player in the forefront of their minds when using or storing away etc.
U could always place it in a camera case type thing, is there no silicone case available for it? Put it on backwards

EDIT: Buy this, put it on back to front, make new holes if necessary http://www.minidisc.com.au/cowon-iau...se-p-2027.html