android
Old 08-31-2012, 01:22 PM

Default E436F Sony Walkman Isn't Booting

help me
i have E436F sony walkman , when i plug it for charge it shows " every moment has its music and 4 dots in below right cornor, its not booting , i don't know what to do, plz help me

Last edited by ankush; 08-31-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-31-2012, 01:44 PM
Administrator

---I changed your thread title. "it isn't booting" won't let anyone know player has a problem and isn't searchable. Please use descriptive titles in the future---

Old 09-01-2012, 12:11 AM

sony E-436f .
problem- my sony ipod when i connect to PC for charging ,it shows charging(four dots at right hand bottom shows as charging),but when i remove it it shows 0% charging . when it charging it shows every moment has its music but , player it not starting.
plz help me

Old 09-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Administrator

I've moved your posts to the same thread. Please don't post the same issue multiple times.

If someone knows a solution they'll post it. You''ll need to have some patience. Your original post was less than a day ago. It's doubtful anyone that might be able to help has seen the first thread where you listed the model as a e353.

Usually when the symptoms are what you describe the cause is a bad battery. The E436 was first issued in 2008 and it's a fair chance a battery that old won't hold a charge anymore.

Had you listed the correct model number and what you're observing I would have told you this after your first post. When I looked up the E353 I saw it was issued in 2010. I didn't think in terms of the battery going bad in that short a period of time. Now that I know the real model and the symptoms you're experiencing the battery dying off would seem to be what's wrong.