android
Go Back   abi>>forums > MP3 Players By Brand > Other Brands

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Administrator

I can Coby radios in convenience stores where I'm at. The Sony you mention seems to be a very good radio but if you hadn't mentioned it here I would never have known about it or the long battery life. The lack of easy accessibility and information would take it off the list for most people.

As far my the OP's reaction to my post? It's the 'Net. It takes all types to keep it interesting. He wasn't especially rude, he just seems self absorbed. Fortunately people that respond like that to being told they haven't made the best choice are few and far between. I can live with that.

In fact his reaction has had a positive side effect for me. I was looking at some of the el cheapo, off brand tablets I've been seeing recently. Some of them seemed to have decent specs for the price. After what Yuki said about the ones he evaluated I've decided I'll take those off the table and spend more for one that will have less chance of poisoning me or burning down my house.

Learning about a danger I should be able to avoid by spending a few more dollars seems well worth a little bump in the road like that one.