android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Ultra Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkGood View Post
I did try to relay this in the review by stating “I can see some bass-heads finding them a tad light on bass but they make up for any loss of thump with their detailed imaging and bass control. … The depth extension is much better than the A151s, the bass quality is great while the actual quantity is medium at most.” While this will not change with BA IEMs other than a little getting use to them, I think if you give them a while you'll see what I tried to describe.
yeah, they are jsut what I expected, I m not disappointed in the bass at all. For most of my music they are plenty. they EQ rather well with poweramp so I can tweak some anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkGood View Post
For me the small triple-flange tips work best but we’re all different in that respect. That said, while they do supply a good diversity of tips all the singles (regular) tips are flimsy and cheap IMHO. Hope you find a good tip and let me know what you end up using as I’ve not tested after market tips on my A161Ps yet.
So far the double flange have the best seal for me. triples, even the smalls, seem to go too deep for me to be comfortable. I tried my comply set off of the e10 and they were too big. I am pretty sure I have some sony hybrids at home but forgot to grab them. I will settle into something soon.

microphonics are bit annoying. I almost have to wear them over the ear. very low with the supplied ear hooks...which I like way better than my phonak ear hooks.