android
Old 08-07-2012, 01:30 AM

Default AT&T's Mobile Share plans go live on August 23

AT&T has announced that its Mobile Share plans will go live on Thursday, August 23, 2012. The plans offered by the cellular network are just as expensive as Verizonís Share Everything plans, but some people might be surprised to find the new options will actually save them a lot of money.

Iíll be the first to tell you that AT&Tís offering is not as inexpensive as Iíd like, but it is AT&T weíre talking about here. If youíre someone who pays for an absurd amount of minutes (like some people I know) or who has a bunch of family members with data plans, itíll probably save you a lot of money in the long run. For everyone else, however, it isnít as good of a deal.

Do you plan on upgrading to AT&Tís new Mobile Share plans when they go live on August 23?

[AT&T Consumer Blog]

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 08-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Ultra Senior Member

I so hate data limits, I mean I can't even turn the damn data limit warning off on my phone. It can't understand a world where anyone could possibly ever use over 100gb of data in a month over a cellular connection :P

But to not derail the topic completely. Its amazing that they charge so much for so little in America... and before you say "Americas got a lot of ground to cover!" so does Finland, when considering how spread out the population is, and I seriously can't seem to find a place that doesn't get at least 1mb downstream. Even a friends families log cabin that needs about half an hour of travel by motor sled gets at least 500kb downstream.

Last edited by Jack4L; 08-07-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Old 08-08-2012, 01:09 AM

I have to admit, I'm more than a little jealous. Our networks could be improved significantly.