android
Old 06-12-2012, 03:09 AM

Default Clip+ Playlist Order

I just got my clip+ and have put rockbox on it. So far it's great, but one thing that's bugging me is the order of tracks in the playlists. It sorts it alphabetically by artist then by song title, but I'd much rather it sort by song title only. Is there any way to do this?

And another question - holding the home button doesn't make the clip+ sleep like with the OF. Can I change that? I liked sleep.

Final question - playlists include track number in the listing (e.g. 05 - Another One Bites The Dust), even though it doesn't relate to the ordering whatsoever. Any way to get rid of that?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-29-2012, 03:33 PM

The tracks of a playlist are in the order you added them. If you add a folder at a time, it looks like they're added in the same order you see them in the file browser or database browser - unless you added them shuffled.

In Rockbox, you can reorder tracks one at a time (Move), or shuffle all tracks in the playlist.

But I recommend finding a computer program that lets you manipulate a playlist. I've never used one or know of one; but I bet there are some other there.