android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBach View Post
Yes Real music, music of geniuses, i was reading about a mozart's piece "A musical-dice game" he did experiemnts with dices and made music perfectly coherent.

That's amazing, regarding the fact that in those times were no computers available to perform this music generation alla random
Music of geniuses is right. Mozart did experiment but, a lot of his music was based on mathematical formula's very complex ones at that. Yes and other prog rock bands did the same thing in the seventies and continues to our day.

I am sorry to say that 300 yrs from now no one is going to tout the genius of most of zeitgeist music we listen to today. Sorry rappers and electronic artist(a genre I enjoy) and lovers of those genres.

I would like to ask if what you are hearing is the detail, warmth, and the space around the instrument as well in the relation to other instrument, even though the source is of a compressed media?

You mention that you can hear the mechanics of the instrument. This is the detail I am intrigued about. No one is going to say that of a computer switch/key being pressed

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]