android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2012, 06:42 AM

Thanks guys for your reply and sorry for the late comeback to this thread. Everything has been quite busy around here, but now I'm back to catch up.

I have been speaking with my friend and he has nothing against IEMs either. When I asked him about external microphones he said it didn't sound very practical. If you know any IEMs which are around $70-100 and includes a microphone, please feel free to suggest it. Anything with a lower pricepoint is also welcome, as long as it is sturdy and *easy* to put into the ear. What do you have in mind?

My previous findings had a much larger pricepoint, but my friend convinced me to not spend so much money on a gift for him. Headphone suggestions are therefore also welcome.

I will be looking around myself now, but will come back to this thread tomorrow.

EDIT: From what I have read SoundMAGIC E10M seems to be exactly what I am looking for. Now all I need is a TRRS to dual stereo TRS converter. Anyone knows where to get that?

Other suggestions are still welcome. Also if any of you have tried them, please feel free to share what you think about them!

Last edited by Urne; 05-24-2012 at 07:10 AM.

Tags
headphones, microphone, skype, sturdyness, voice-chat