android
Old 05-18-2012, 03:51 PM

Default how 's wi-fi on z2

Hi
i own cowon q5w [wifi can never get it up and connecting - so difficult] , creative zen vision w , cowon d2+ but now my collcetion has grown to about 300gb and i cannot find a great player [archos is shit]

so only way for me is to stream the folder

i have dell inspiron 1525 [A16 firmware] with vista HP sp2 , 4gb ram and wireless n card installed and it's connected to 2TB caviar green WD which has about 300gb of my music folder which is shared !

i can access the music on my acer iconia tab w500 [win 7 HP ] without issue but the bulk of the tablet is difficult to enjoy the music i thought of viliv s5/n5 but not too sure abt them either and archos is crap ! , i wish there were the 7 inch version of iconia tab w500 - damn!

i hate android tablet and z2 is nothing but 3.7 inch android device with full HD capable chipset but i am compelled to consider z2 as it's smaller form factor appeals to me

i checked the specs of z2 and it says wifi-b/g/n [d3 was only wifi-b/g] and with video capability of playing full HD files and this is really very expensive !

Has anyone streamed music over home network [no internet] and accessed this on z2 -

1)does the wifi signal on z2 drop too often ?
2)anyone able to navigate sub folders on wifi with ease ?
3)is the wifi signal very strong in short the quality of wifi card on z2 - i'd like to know about!
4)does z2 let u install app(s) easily ?

plz reply and post a guide as to how to setup wifi and sharing folders on win machine

Last edited by ancjob; 05-18-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
cowon z2, wifi on z2