android
Go Back   abi>>forums > Software & Media > Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2012, 02:46 PM

Hi,

I've been using MM for a long while now (on and off) and upgraded to 4 when it was still a Beta.
MM4 changes in a number of ways. The interface I feel is better and easier to read. It's got added video capability (never used!). But what really interested me was the Network capabilities so that I can listen to what's on the computer via my Hi-Fi (works fine).
I prefer MM to WMP because of the codecs and I liked the tagging (before I discovered MP3 Tag). Oh and it's not Microsoft!
I have a very large library (perhaps 200 000 files) and MM handles it fine. I have no problems synchronising my devices (Samsung and Archos).
I was looking up info and comparisons on MM and came across this thread. I read the beginning and the end (and a little bit in the middle) and came across the Black Friday (whatever that is!) offer from back in December/January. So I thought what the heck, I'll try it and guess what the link is still valid! It's a bit annoying that you should pay for added (or upgraded) features but in this case it's only 13€. It's good for MM4 not MM5 and upwards. It's a good way to road test the programme and if you really like it then you can go the whole hog later (ie lifetime license!) Anyway so if you're wondering try the link. Makes you think, before buying on the internet you really need to hunt around for special offers, coupons etc. I very nearly paid the whole 50$ (I would have gone for the lifetime license) and ended up paying 15$. So thanks for the heads up!

Tags
mediamonkey, video support