android
Old 04-22-2012, 01:10 PM

Default Sony vs. Samsung vs. Cowon

I've been shopping around for many media players and this round I've narrowed it down to three main competitors. I want a player with a touchscreen that is non-apple, that is quality and can take a beating, and (Iknow this sounds dumb, but) It must have the headphone jack on the bottom! This may also seem weird, but wifi compatibility (android market) isn't necessary for me to have, but it would be great if its in my price range. Also, the more tactile buttons the better. My main interests are:
-Sony Walkman A series - I like the style, compact size, sound quality, and tactile buttons
-Samsung 3" Toledo YP-R2 (available on amazon to my suprise) - I like the larger screen, grip design
-Cowon J3 - I like the sound quality, tactile buttons, screen size, and
battery life

I want in a player:
-decent battery iife
-tactile buttons
-durability
-great sound quality
-touch screen - MUST
-8 GB is plenty
-price range: Max $200 - I don't want to spend much more than an Ipod touch costs

Last Notes

I've looked at the Samsung Galaxy Player 3.6 but it seems kind of cheapish and the cameras, screen, and casing look cheap (but wifi is good)

In a perfect world, I would have the cowon Z2, but it is far above my price range - (if there is a cheap place to buy this, help would be appreciated)

Thanks for any suggestions!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tags
cowon j3, samsung, sony a series