android
Old 06-12-2011, 05:29 PM

Lynx v1.1.14

- Travel Mode PlugIn: Added option 'Leave Screen on'
- Fixed method to run Flash Custom Icons for Korean devices

Download

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 06-17-2011, 01:46 PM

Hi for the custom icons after I add the 8th icon and etc, everything after the 8th icon doesn't show up? Can you help me please? I've read the instructions, but maybe my eyes keep jumping on me.

nm i found version 1.8... clears everything up! one of these days, imma open a bank account and donate Kizune $$$.

Last edited by Prometheon; 06-18-2011 at 01:54 AM. Reason: found new version of lynx

Old 06-17-2011, 08:45 PM

Default Feature Request

Loving Lynx and have a feature request.

Would it be possible to a feature that would allow you to drag/drop/slide existing pictures onto one of the desktops? I keep dozens of pictures on my J3 and while editing the wallpaper XML file is not that hard, it'd be great to just be able to select a picture and drop it on to the desktop.

Thanks!
dale

Old 06-19-2011, 09:42 PM

That wouldn't work, sorry.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:58 PM

Lynx v1.1.17

- Added Localization Support
- Added Profile Widget
---> You can configure Profiles in Settings > Widgets > Profile Switcher Widget
---> Please note that the widget is on the next page in the Icons & Widgets Selector
- Bugfixes

Download (Default Package / Custom Package Builder)

Download (Default Package @ MediaFire)

Old 06-21-2011, 09:08 PM

Lynx v1.1.18

- Added PlugIn: 'Event Manager Notification Extension'.
---> Code for notifications of the Event Manager was removed from Lynx. Leave this plugin installed or you won't get any notifications from the Event Manager.
- Changed PlugIn Structure.
---> Update all of your Plugins.
- Notifications are now displayed everywhere in Lynx except for the Event Manager.
- Profile Switch Widget: Added EQ setting to profiles
- Bugfixes

Download (Default Package / Custom Package Builder)

Download (Default Package @ MediaFire)

Old 07-08-2011, 11:17 AM

hi kizune.

first of all, thanks for your great work!

i have got a request: the digital clock (that one displaying time and date) in the chakra uci was much nicer than the one in lynx, maybe you can bring it back?

going back to the home screen (when in the music player screen) was MUCH faster in chakra, in lynx i get a black screen of like 1 or 2 seconds.

thanks for your attention!

edit: i have read on page 3 that there is nothing you can do about that lag.

Last edited by GarnetCrow; 07-08-2011 at 11:23 AM.

Old 07-08-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetCrow View Post
i have got a request: the digital clock (that one displaying time and date) in the chakra uci was much nicer than the one in lynx, maybe you can bring it back?
Have you run through all of the available "themes" of digital clock to pick one that might better appeal to you?

Just tap-and-hold the one that's onscreen, and two small gray left and right arrows will appear. Than tap on either arrow to cycle through the available options. When you find one that appeals to you, tap on the "X" in the lower menu bar to choose that clock and disappear the theme-selector arrows.

If you already have done this and are still not happy with any of the choices, that's another matter.

I myself have opted for the screen-wide digital clock that has large HH:MM am/pm on the first row, and smaller day/date on the second row. Looks terrific to me.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSperber View Post
I myself have opted for the screen-wide digital clock that has large HH:MM am/pm on the first row, and smaller day/date on the second row. Looks terrific to me.
thats my choice too. but it looked better on chakra then it does on lynx. time display is not centered ie.

edit: i got my chakra clock back as a widget

Last edited by GarnetCrow; 07-08-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Old 07-12-2011, 11:34 AM

I've tried using it on the S9 but found that it was a bit slower and less responsive than expected. Is the J3 made to be a bit faster than the S9? If that's the case and this UCI was made originally for the J3, then I may end up going back to Vista Ultimate.

Also, I may be mistaken, but I don't believe I saw a switch UCI icon in the selection box.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:42 PM

Hi Kizune, nice work on Lynx and Sense. If you’re looking for another challenge I have an idea for a new App for the J3. It’s for users of IEM earbuds. When someone needs to talk to you, you have to pull one of your earbuds out to hear. How about an app that pauses the music and turns on the microphone so you can hear without having to take the earbud out. It should be activated by a double click of the pause button. And then another double click resumes the music. What do you think? Is this even possible with the J3?
Thanks,
onedigit

Old 07-21-2011, 11:36 AM

Kizu,
I've installed Lynx, Sense and Leaf. I'm very happy with them--your work is fantastic. I have a question about matrix or landscape view. Is there a way to enable the view with all of the album covers when held horizontally, as in the default GUI? When on the music screen, tilting horizontally brings up a nice album view with the art work as a semi-transparent background. When in the browser, tilting has no effect...at this point I've forgotten how to even trigger that album view with the original GUI. Any pointers?
Thanks!

Old 07-21-2011, 12:08 PM

Kizu...or any other interested party,
I've thought of one other question. It seems you've provided a number of alternate cover images/default images in case there is no album art. Assuming I've found them all, they are a series of the same image in different colors. Nice. However, if one wanted to put in a new cover image, is that possible? There is one very specific image I've always wished was available on the Cowon J3. I believe it is the default image on the Samsung R1, and I'm providing a link here with a the largest image I could find of that picture.
http://gagadget.com/node/2214
It's the pic on the right, with the turntable. I have no idea how to get that actual image, or if that would even be legit, but perhaps you would know how, or could come up with a similar image. Thanks again.

Old 03-28-2012, 01:00 AM

Thanks for all of your hard work Kizune! you should know mere mortals appreciate the work you do. The one major drawback to Cowon players has always been the UI, i think you may have completely solved that problem! I've only had my new J3 for a day now (though i've already had some of your work on an s9) and i'm still impressed with how smoothly it runs, particularly in reading files off of my micro SD card. Thanks again! You've got a loyal follower in me. Will you be continuing to develop new updates and UIs now that the J3 is (supposedly) out of production?

Old 03-28-2012, 03:18 AM

Yes he will and is!!

Kizune rarely visits this site anymore but if you head over to iaudiophile.net you can catch his latest updates. He's curruntly working on Cheetah XT which works differently to any previous UCI's and is VERY fast. Its curruntly at alpha stage. Also Sense has been updated to 1.2.2.