android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Administrator

No conspiracy in my book. Just sloppy journalism. In the top 5 article dated Feb. 14 2012 they use the same review from May 2009 for the Klipsch S4. Their bottom line
Quote:
The Klipsch Image S4 earphones offer up sound quality on par with and better than sets that cost many times as much; they are a spectacular choice for anyone looking for new earbuds.
Really? How can an review from years ago speak to today's value?

Conceding what you say, and as a former owner I don't, why not update to reflect today's market rather than over 2 years ago. They're advising you how today's dollars based on yesterday's information. You say there's been changes in the value of the S4, why doesn't their article reflect that?

Take a look at their top 5 headphones article. The Portapro Review is from 2008, the bose review is from 2006. You seriously want me to believe that there's been NO changes in the headphone market in 4-6 years?

Basing an article for today's buyer based on old information just doesn't do today's buyer any justice. At least add a prominent note that any price references were from the time of the original article and that it's possible that the bang for the buck quotient may have changed.