android
Old 02-03-2012, 12:28 PM

Default Headphone Hybrid for Cowon J3

Is there such thing as a pair of earphones or headphones that you can either use through bluetooth with you player (J3) or choose to connect them into the earphone jack? I want to buy one pair that I can either listen wirelessly or just plug in. Does this exist?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Ultra Senior Member

I've seen some home made mods like that, search google and you'll see. Since I don't like wireless headphones I really don't follow any news if there's a commercial solution.

abi >> | Forum Rules | Glossary | Why Rockbox | FLAC or MP3? | irc

Old 02-03-2012, 01:04 PM

I know MEElectronics new bluetooth headphones do. IMO though, at that price your money would be better spent on cored headphones with better sound quality.

Old 02-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Ultra Senior Member

The Meelectronics stuff is usully heavily discounted though, so if the list price is $80, it might be discounted to under $50.

Old 02-03-2012, 04:34 PM

I heard about something you plug the headphones into and it just kind of makes them "wireless" with bluetooth. Does anybody know anything about those?

Old 02-03-2012, 04:40 PM
Ultra Senior Member

Yeah, any Bluetooth receiver will do that. Like this: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DRCBT15-B...8305197&sr=1-6

Old 02-03-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK98 View Post
The Meelectronics stuff is usully heavily discounted though, so if the list price is $80, it might be discounted to under $50.
Yes, but it was just recently released, I would not expect deep discounts just yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by builder900 View Post
I heard about something you plug the headphones into and it just kind of makes them "wireless" with bluetooth. Does anybody know anything about those?
MEElectronics also has one of those coming out soon. http://www.meelec.com/product_p/ep-af9.htm

I do not quite see the point of using one of those with a portable player though.

Old 03-10-2012, 10:59 AM

Default Headphone Hybrid for Cowon Z2

Hi guys - I'm have a Sandisk SansaClip+ and I'm planning on buying a new Cowon z2. I want the best sounding headphones for this player. Also, I was wondering if there was a type of wireless headphones that you could plug in (like a 3.5mm aux cable) and use them that way. So, it could perform while plugged in to the device or wirelessly, via FM reception or bluetooth. I'm wondering this because it would be great to listen wirelessly with my Z2, but I conclude that I could improve sound quality and battery life (for both devices) if I plugged it in. Does such a product exist? If so, it would be extremely helpful if you could provide a link to the website. Thanks!

Last edited by skip252; 03-10-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Thread moved to existing thread asking the same question. Edit the title of this one then bump it for more answers