android
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2012, 06:25 PM

Hi DS, your extensive effort to describe some of the steps is much appreciated, I will keep trying and see if I can follow your instructions and start getting somewhere. I have learned countless skills rather than hire contractors that do sub-par work for premium prices, and nothing has been to much for me to handle, but this mp3 player is going to be a challenge. One thing I did notice that I don't is right with the player, it takes an unusual amount of force to get the USB cable to plug into the j3, the first time I did it, I thought I was going to break it. It has improved slightly with a dozen or so cycles of use, but it still seems like too much force. The other thing is I see what appears to be a single dead pixel in some screen shots, usually on light colored backgrounds, the weird thing is that it is not visible on darker backgrounds, so it may not be an actual dead pixel, but it certainly shows up as a little dot of light on some backgrounds and I have the screen at a specific angle. But I am probably getting off the subject for this thread. Thanks again for the help and I will let you know if I make any headway.