android
Old 01-21-2012, 01:18 PM

Exclamation Some Album Art is not appearing

Most of the album art in my rockbox'd clip zip are not showing up but do show up when i boot up the original firmware. Does anybody know a quick fix? Please also be detailed and be simple because I'm a "noob" at rockbox/computers.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 01-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Administrator

Giving details on what is and isn't working would help. Take a look at this thread. You'll get an idea of what's working for others.

I found Rockbox to work with a wider range of options in AA than the OF. It would be interesting to find what's different with yours that makes it not work.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:51 AM

I too found some Album Art didn't appear under Rockbox. I have used MP3Tag to clean the tags up on the player and removed comments from the tags for the Albums which it didn't display on. This seems to have cured the issues. It certain feels like all AA is now displaying

Old 01-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Administrator

There may be tag issues but comments themselves don't stop AA from showing or none of my AA would appear. All my .mp3 files have a comment of some type in the tags.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:49 AM

Yes I thought that Media Monkey displayed the Art the player didn't for some tracks. I wanted to re tag the Albums which weren't displaying art and removing the comments was an easy option.

I did ensure i did a complete database refresh too. Not sure if that would have any effect. However, I'm happy now everything seems to display. It's easier working out the Album in the car from a quick glance at the Artwork rather than trying to read the display

Tags
album art, rockbox, sansa clip zip