Wondering which might be the better pick, or whether I'm better off continuing the search for a replacement "generic PMP". I see the specs on the Sony site but there are a few things I'm unsure of about both models, perhaps someone can clear them up.
- I definitely need MTP transfer. Confirming it's still a feature of the A, and asking if it has made it's way to the Z...?
- Does either do WMA Lossless? It's not a total must, but would be handy.
- Are there any gotchas for the "WMA (DRM): YES" claim for the A or the Z (not that we'd know with the latter, but hopefully there's enough data for the A) - need to play back secured WMA content.
- Bluetooth on the A - is it just straight-up SBC/A2DP or has it got anything fancier?
- What sort of Resume features does either have? i.e. how granular is the 'start playing again where you left off' feature, if offered?
- OS wise, not an Android fan - give me iOS or Windows Phone over it any day of the week, but if I don't have to deal with the chaos and instability of Android in the core everyday Z user experience, I can live with it. Any user experience comments so far?